Sunday, August 01, 2010

Back To The Blog.

Finally been able to get back to this blog. Work has been getting a bit crazy with some of titles getting canceled or absorbed into an existing book, new work projects evolving into rushed deadlines, coworkers on vacation or sick and AX/SDCC happening in the same month. Just got so tired from working and planning my trip to San Diego to keep up the blog. Not even going to mention my addiction... or may be I will later...

At least I'll be getting a few more hours to replace the ones I lost for the next couple of months. Helping out our Colorado office with their magazine until they can find a replacement for their artist. That will help me with some extra cash for my next major vacation/convention in January 2011 at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas.

Even though AX and SDCC are already over, I may post something about it here. Got some SDCC pics on my Facebook page though. I've really got to get back to working on some stuff too. Gotten a bit lazy and that's not good.

No comments: