Monday, January 18, 2010

Jetfire and Presto Magix Box

Needed to go through some old clothes in my closet. Since I had Martin Luther off and it was raining all day, I did just that. Think I had about a dozen chinos and slacks that didn't even fit me anymore and not too many shirts. Majority of my wardrobe consists of t-shirts and jeans. During my cleaning I came across a lot of old things, but I had to pull out these two out since they were right where I was cleaning... my G1 Jetfire (which I still call Skyfire at times) and this Presto Magix Transformers box.

Jetfire was sitting with a bunch of other stuff, on the highest shelf in my closet. Not in a box like all my other loose Transformers figures... not sure why... He looks in pretty good shape. Joints are all in good condition. Little bit of dust on him, but a wipe should clean him off. Some of the white parts are not as white. Seems to have dulled out from all these years unprotected in the closet. Think I am going to leave him out on my desk for a while.

Can't say the same for the Presto Magix box. The top of the box is a bit caved in from the pressure of other items being on top of it for so many years. Opened it up and the inside looks in good shape. All the peel and lift stickers are all there on the two sheets. For some odd reason, I thought I left all the stickers on the surface of the backboard. Must have put them back on their original sheets before I put it away.

1 comment:

Sidd said...

I like this guy!