Monday, January 04, 2010

Cool Ornament

A bit late getting this post up, but I got this really cool ornament from my co-worker, Terresa, for Xmas. A handmade felt Brobee from Yo Gabba Gabba! One of the cooler gifts I received this past year. She made one of Plex for her nephew, which turned out looking very awesome! Along with these felt creations there were 2 unicorns for her nieces. She's become a crafty mom.

Most of the other gifts I got were the usual gift cards, but I think people have finally figured me out. A lot of times I got gift cards from places that I would rarely shop and then it would sit in my wallet for most of the year. This time 90% of them were either from iTunes, Best Buy, Gamestop or food places (In N Out, Jamba Juice, Starbucks). The places I go to the most. Maybe I will buy Modern Warfare 2 now...

No comments: