Friday, June 03, 2011

Getting Back On Track...

Can't believe I haven't been on here in almost a year. It's time to get back on track with this blog, now that I have been able to put a few things back in order.

Being a graphic designer in the print publishing industry during these times has been rough, with publications being canceled or shifted and advertising down. It's gotten a little bit better through adapting and a lot of hard work. Just wish I could get some lost hours back...

Got bit by the Facebook games... Not good. Farmville, Frontierville, CafeWorld and Cityville are the ones I have been playing the most. These took up a lot of my creative time. Even the games I bought for my system consoles have been stacking up. Some I have yet to play... COD:MW, Halo: Reach and Fable 3.

I've been attending a lot of art shows and meeting artists there. Think that has helped motivate me to get things back on track. Inspiration might just be the key. Recently GR2 held Drawing Club and that that was the first time, in a long while, I had gotten creative with a pencil that wasn't a doodle on a notepad.

Hoping I keep this up again... SDCC and AX is coming up soon too.

No comments: