Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Let's Try This Again...

My first attempt at this blog stopped not too long after my dog, Miki, past away a few years ago. She was my "little buddy" and it was hard for me to take. A lot of time has past since then, more than enough to start things up again...

With all that said, I've decided to refocus and start this all from scratch. So I'll be putting some things that I might be working on - from work (movie screenings, events, products) to personal (drawings, ideas) - and stuff I'm interested in on here. I'm heading to Anime Expo and SDCC this year (maybe E3 too, CES for 2010), so I should have some posts about that in a few months.

I've put up a temporary banner with a logo that I've been playing around with for sometime. Still unsure about the typeface for it... but I'm happy with the robot thingy.

No comments: