Tuesday, April 28, 2009

MvC2 for 360 and PS3!

Marvel and Capcom just announced they are re-releasing one of my favorite fighting games this summer. Marvel vs Capcom 2 (MvC2) for the 360 and PS3. They are both going to be available by download through Xbox Live and Playstation Networks. Think the 360 version is going to be priced at 1200 points ($15.00). Don't think there is anything different about this re-release, except that all characters will be unlocked and the online multiplayer capability.

It's been so long since I played this. I still have my Dreamcast version of the game, along with a bunch of other ones. This game was one of the reasons I bought a Dreamcast back then. A lot of the Capcom fighting games that came out for the system played much better and closer to the arcade versions than the ones that were released on the Xbox and PS2.

Since Capcom finally released Street Fighter 4, and now this re-release, they really need to follow it up with Marvel vs Capcom 3 and a sequel to Project Justice. I can't wait for this to come out.

No comments: