Thursday, December 03, 2009

Friend or Foe

Saw these guys online this past weekend and I just had to get me a couple of them. So cute... They are Friend or Foe blind pack charms from Poketo. About 2.5" tall. Each is a unique and handpainted stuffed charm, so no 2 are alike. There are hundreds of different characters to chose from. But since they are blind packed, you don't know which ones you'll get. $12 each.

I ordered 2 on Sunday and they arrived on Thursday. One looks kinda like a lucky cat, while the other resembles a pig. The material they are made from feels like painters canvas. The whole charm looks to be handpainted too. I'm putting the piggy one on my backpack since the other one is white. Don't want to get that one dirty too fast.

Think I am going to get me 2 more of them later.

No comments: