Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Handbags

Haven't been at the studio for a while, with all my daytime job deadlines and the usual stuff that happens at the end of the year bogging me down. I had to stop in over this past weekend to get a couple of supplies. Decided to work on something at home instead of the studio, just in case I get the urge (or time) to work on it. Going to need to pick up one other item from the store if I do get to working on it though.

When I stopped by the studio I saw a couple of handbags that my studio partner, Ty, finished up. They look really nice. The gray one has a zippered pocket in the middle and separates the inside into 2 compartments. The black one is a little longer and doesn't seem to have any compartments. Not sure if he made these for someone or for a show. I never know for sure since he is usually there when I am not, so we very rarely see each other.

We really have to get working on a collaboration of some ideas that have been floating around for quite a few months. Gotta find some time soon... hopefully by the beginning of the year...

No comments: