Thursday, May 28, 2009

SDCC Sold Out - All Days

It's official... SDCC for 2009 is completely SOLD OUT! Sunday passes finally went earlier today. So if you planning to get your tickets and go... you're a little too late. I've been checking out the Spring Issue of the SDCC Update, I recently got in the mail, and checking to see what exhibtor booths are in there. I should have my "get" list for the exclusives set by the end of June. Once that's done I can tell how many things I can "mule" for people.

Here's something that I came across in a posting on the KR website. Pretty good tips for attending SDCC. There are a few that are quite humourous, but true. Check out the link!
http://www.comicsreporter.com/index.php/comic_con_by_the_numbers_200_tips_insights_and_cogent_observations_regardin/

1 comment:

Sidd said...

All sold out. Well, it's a relief, thus ending my speculation that I might attend. Please keep me in mind if you mule. I must have the GID Ice Bats. Of course, if there's a plush...gotta have it! Anyway, take pics for your boardies. And enjoy.