Friday, May 08, 2009

SNIKT!

Given the fact that the work print to this movie got leaked onto the internet and downloaded by millions of people way before its release, it still made quite a bit of money. Eventhough I had heard things about it, I still went to see it over the weekend.

There were some slow areas in the film and I would liked to have seen more of his team in the beginning... Deadpool was just great there. I know that this is a Wolverine movie but I would have liked to see a little more action with Gambit and Deadpool (before the alterations). At least they changed the end from what the work print showed to reflect a possible spin-off. But from what I have been hearing the film is being shown with both endings, depends on which ending the theater got. Noticed a few little things were edited out that were in the work print.

It wasn't a great movie, but it wasn't a bad one either. Being a big Marvel/X-Men fan it was cool to see some of the other characters in this movie. I guess a sequel is being thrown around with the story reflecting his life Japan... which would mean the villians might be Silver Samurai and The Hand. Plus a Deadpool spin-off too.

1 comment:

Sidd said...

Glad to hear the movie is at least OK. Sorry to say I was disappointed in X-Men: The Last Stand. I'm a fully dedicated X-Men fan, but I just couldn't like it. SO, Wolverine will probably win me hands down if it is even half good.