Monday, May 18, 2009

Terminated

I guess it's now official... Sarah Conner Chronicles is over. Fox announced their line up for the 2009-2010 season and this is not on their schedule at all. What a bummer... Think it was a bit premature of them to cancel a show with so much potential. Especially when they have a big summer blockbuster of a movie coming out this week.

They could have given it a 13 episode run. Dollhouse got picked up for a 13 episode 2nd season. Even Heroes and Chuck got renewed by NBC for the same number of episodes.

3 comments:

Sidd said...

I am in deep distress. They at least owe us a book or something after getting us hooked into such an incredible story line. TSCC even won a Keep em or Kill poll. Fans WANT this show. But alas, it follows the path of Firefly. Sigh.

Garden said...

This is defiantly unfortunate, I loved TSCC and I think Fox and NBC are canceling some really great shows. Atleast NBC renewed Chuck but not until July or so, bleh.


I completely agree with what you said, Sidd. TSCC had a huge following, not to mention a genius plotline. I really why these network cancels the shows. The summer line up looks pretty bad, guess Hulu is going to be getting alot more viewers. Lol

Sidd said...

Still canceled, and I have yet to recover. They may have dealt me a permanent scar to my psyche. Maybe I can sue for damages. lol